Birthday Haul♡

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hey der,
On Thursday 26th April (basically 2 days ago to cut the crap) i turned 15! :)
If im 100% honest, i dont feel any different. haha! (The only thing different is that i can now finally get into 15 rated films!)
But anyway although this is such an awkward long-winded post to do, i'm going to do it anyway...A birthday haul, present show, show and tell (whatever floats your boat)

♡Thank you so much to everyone who wished me happy birthday and to my friends for being honestly amazing with being cheerful and giving me the best presents I could ask for!♡
Abbi♡


My presents from my friends:Thank you guys so much&I love you losers♡

Chocolate,Chocolate,Chocolate&American Candy...oh and POP TARTS!



This stuff is a godsend! I highly recommend it!

Thank you so much to my hoe, bud, bitch, wife, one of my closest friends Hennah for this...OMG.

Theres always that one present you have no idea why you got it

Thank you so much to Addie&Isabella for these beauties! I'm sorted now for nail polish with these gorgeous shades!

Spring Petal

Pink grapefruit







Bikini: New Look.My latest addition to my ever-growing bikini collection.Ready to go to Maritius with me to ride on the jet ski's! 

Yellow dress: Forever21


Shorts: Primark. Kind of reminds me of Grease

Tops, Sheer top and Maxi Skirt: Forever21
THE best mascara in the world.

Gladiators: M&S



You Might Also Like

0 Comments