Iceland!♡Monday, August 06, 2012
It has been AGES since i last posted! Oops...
ICELAND! yes indeed i went there! It was amazing with a capital A!
Being there with my friends was extroadinary and i loved every second of it. We were given amazing oppurtunities which were definately once in a lifetime things! Also...what a great way to end the school year!
Here is a few things we got up to:
- Blue Lagoon biothermal spa-an amazing, hot spa where you swam in volcanic heated waters and lathered on mud masks! Highlight of the trip by far!
- Getting drenched by Geysirs-Yes, what is a school trip without a giant explosion drenching us head to foot eh?
- Walking up cliffs and high land-Of course taking pictures a la titanic style
- Midnight walks-Beautiful moment right there. we took a stroll to the shore and stayed there for ages watching the sun set and taking pictures. it was one of those moments where you look around you and think 'gah i am so lucky'
- Hot springs-which reeked of eggs due to high sulfur levels!
- SHOPPING!-yes we went to a shopping mall and me and my friends visited topshop and mac stores. true brits at heart.
- Photo stops-we had many places where we just stopped off and took pictures. horses,cliffs and lakes were main destinations.
- Sing a longs in the coach-year 3000 seemed to be the main song
- Late night get togethers and giant bundles on the beds- enough said. oh and we had story time with 50 shades of grey.
- Visiting towns and climbing cathedrals- scary moment for a girl afraid of heights. brrr.
- Getting drenched by waterfalls
- Eating out in nice resteraunts
|Starbucks to start off our trip|
|Chilling on the flight with my best friend|
|first stop: Cathedral!|
|The deserted town we were allowed to roam free in|
|mmm nutella crepe|
|titanic moment on the top of a cliff. it was so high my ears popped!|
|at the top of the cathedral...agh!|
|Me and isabella at the top of the cathedral|
|super hot and smelling of eggs!|
|by the hot springs|
|getting close with the local icelandic horses! haha!|
|divide in the earth|
|TOPSHOP! english through and through|
|the colour of the water at the blue lagoon! isn't it gorgeous!|
|a girls dream <3|