Haul: January Sales

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hey everyone,
I'm sure many of you will agree with me that there is no better sale than the mahooosive one which follows on from Christmas. In addition to this, what makes it 10x better is the fact that family members religiously buy us vouchers, gift cards and give us money which makes spending a little more guilt-free. I don't know about you but I like to avoid the shops on Boxing day (partly because I refuse to believe that Christmas day is over so spend most of the 26th eating turkey and crying into Disney movies) because they are so heaving, and I've got to say-I stand by my choice to leave shopping until yesterday and today as I still managed to get so much stuff!! I was disappointed by the Topshop sale because I feel you have to be a 6ft model to carry off all the clothes on the rail but when it comes to New Look and Miss Selfridge-I was extremely impressed. I may or may not have gone overboard but I needed a revamp of my wardrobe, especially as my sixth form has a smart dress code so the majority of what I own is so I don't get in trouble at school, and I've been working to save up so here are my purchases of the January sales.

Miss Selfridge
The first shop I went to was my local Miss Selfridge and, although it is a very small store, I found so much! Miss Selfridge is one of my favourite shops simply because of the quality and style of clothes. Although it is rather pricey, the sales are brilliant!

After searching for what seems like forever for a coat I picked up this beauty with faux fur detailing for just £30, reduced from £59.
Front

Back
I saw this cropped polka dot blouse on the Miss Selfridge website and instantly fell in love. It's simple enough to be versatile but beats a plain black blouse



Reduced to £15 from £30

A simple black dress which I've had my eye on for a while due to the mesh front V

Reduced to £10 from £22

Due to my lanky frame, skirts are really awkward for me but this one in velvet red is too pretty to miss.

Reduced from £20 to £10
I just thought these black polka dot suspender-style tights were just a fun change from your average black ones.
Reduced to £3 from £8
I'm a sucker for rings and this one was half price from £8.50 to £4.25 

Accessorize 
The sales in this shop are notoriously good and the quality of the products sold is nearly unbeatable in my opinion.
These drop earrings were reduced to £5 from £10

My favourite colour stone in an earring so I did have to buy these, sorry. Reduced to £2.50 from £5

My hair is ridiculously uncontrollable so these twist-in accessories make it at least look like I've tried. Reduced to £3 from £6 

I desperately needed gloves and these paw print ones were reduced to £8. 
New Look
I swear my family is obsessed with buying me New Look gift cards and, believe it or not, after buying this lot I still have a few left to spend...uh oh
I can't describe how or why I love this so much, I just do (it's probably because I loved checked shirts and this blouse is a smarter take on them so I can feel like a slob without looking like one)


Reduced from £19.99 to £10
This daisy tea dress just reminds me of being a child and I definitely feel like Zoella in this



Reduced from £17.99 to £9
I don't suit those skin-tight midi dresses  AT ALL but this shorter version I can just about get away with 


Reduced to £7 from £14.99
I've wanted a Kimono-style cover up for the longest time and this black one is my favourite buy from the sales by far! 


Reduced to £9 from £19.99







M&S
Went in for lunch and came out with this...I have a sale problem
I needed a scarf because my parents keep on at me about my current ones so I bought this one, reduced from £25 to £12.50. 

Happy sale shopping,
Love, Abbi x

You Might Also Like

0 Comments