BLOGMAS: CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR HER

Sunday, December 25, 2016




Part Two of my Blogmas Christmas gift guides and today we are focusing on the women in my life!

I usually just buy what I see myself using when it comes to my mum and best friend but Aunties are a whole different ball game! If you're like me, and your family are nuts, Christmas is a load of pressure of whether or not to go down the joke route and risk looking tacky OR overspending on something too safe and it ends up being bland. Ideas for presents seem to run thin each year but this year I'm pretty chuffed with my choices so rest easy knowing we are all in the same boat, have a nosy and maybe get some ideas for yourself!

For my best friend



My best friend recently started University, studying fashion, so I decided on a makeup theme for her gift. We visited America together, a trip I've posted about on here, so LOVE all things Disney, hence the smaller travel makeup bag! Selfridges home a Primark section which I would highly recommend looking at as it removes the hectic nature of battling through Primark and all the products are in quality condition, with more choice in general.

Sleek i-Divine palette in au naturel £8.99
Tiger makeup organiser £4
Primark makeup bag £4
Primark minature make up bag by Disney £3

For Mum



Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish has been a staple in our home for as long as I can remember so this box set was ideal and only £15.50! Mum and I have also been meaning to watch Absolutely Fabulous so I grabbed her the DVD to go alongside the present, with a Buster the Boxer mug a last minute purchase on Christmas Eve

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish £15.50
Absolutely Fabulous £10
Buster the Boxer Mug £2.50

For Nan

The German Market in Birmingham is perfect for gifts so I put together this £10 bundle from a handmade soap stall, with a rose bath bomb, a rose soap and two christmas soaps too!

For My Aunties






My Aunties are so generous so I wanted to put in some thought! Alongside my Uncle's cocktail plant kit and book, I bought one of them some Piña Colada glasses from John Lewis which I want for myself! My other Auntie is obsessed with Yankee Candles so I grabbed this gorgeous-smelling cracker of 5 festive candles, alongside some Belgian chocolates.

Piña Colada glasses from John Lewis £18.00
Yankee Candle Cracker £9.99
Guylain chocolates £3

What is your go-to present for your family? Anything you've bought them this year that you want for yourself?

Hope you enjoyed,

ABBI X

You Might Also Like

0 Comments